I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Weekend Blues!
Well struggling a bit this weekend :( My nutrition has been all over the shot exercise still good but its like I have reached a milestone and its ok with my brain to have a mini feast!What is it with our minds!!!!! This afternoon after PT I am going to sit down at the table and plan my meals and snacks for the week, I have found since my daughter has been away for the week I have deviated from the plan and just 'gotten by' with feeding for one easy non nutritional meals mainly comfort and convenience I guess. Time to snap out of it and get back to the job at hand I say! Start of week 6, a new week a new plan and get cracka lackin lol!Hopefully scales will reflect with the exercise I have done and my not so bad nutrition but if it doesnt hey nothing I can do about it today but can tomorrow. See ya wednesday for weigh in guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment