Thursday, July 5, 2012

30.4kg Gone!

Wow I made it to 30kg gone! Who wouldve thought! It seems though I still have a long way to come mentally because the fiirst thing I did last night after I had some dinner,decided to go to bingo with a friend to catch up and she sat there with a bowl of juicy fat chips with gravy on them, so I went and ordered myself a bowl and then preceded to add a couple of steamed dim sims to it just for good measure! WTF was I thinking! I can tell you though I paid for it later in the nite with stomach pains from putting too much rubbish in my body! So I think I need to work on this food for rewards bullshit!This morning when I got up packed my lunch and snacks for work so no deviating from the plan today! Off to boxing PT today to try and work off whate I ate lol. Will I learn? I bloody hope so!Have a great day xx

No comments: