Monday, July 2, 2012

Struggletown on the weekend!

Well I did do the 1000 steps again and took only 1 minute 45 off my time but I had a friend with me who hadnt done them before and was very cautious as the steps were very slippery from the rain the previous night.But I am definitely going to go again very soon! This weekend I struggled a bit, I had to take my daughter to her nannies in Shepparton for school holidays so my SSS was out the window. then while we were there we had a family lunch (italian Family) so lots of pasta and antipasto everywhere and for some stupid reason thought this was an open invitation to eat more, by the end of the day I felt sick! Not only did my stomach hurt from overeating foods that I hadnt eaten in a while but I was upset with myself for doing it! I still have a long way to go mentally but this is just another speed bump to get over right?So Sunday I did my half hour training with Tash our combat instructor and she is amazing, flogged us but amazing, it is so intense for half an hour sweat dripping off you and you feel like you have worked out!!! Also this weekend did our 4 weekly fitness test and took 1.05 mins off my 1km time trial! But let myself down by doing less push ups, still need to work on my core and did much better in my wallsit! Overall pretty happy where I am at but need to lift the game a bit this week while my daughter is at nannies going to do heaps of classes i think. Take Care xx

No comments: