Friday, June 29, 2012

Sucker for punishment lol!

Well I did it! The 1000 steps that is. Last time I did this I was 30kg+ heavier and went up and down in 1 hr 8 mins. Wednesday I did it 30kg lighter and took 10 mins off my time!!! 58 mins. I know its no world record but I am so proud of myself and how far I have come! Gerry one of my crew made me go faster down then run from the bottom of the stairs to the car park and she wasnt listening to all those excuses I was giving her lol!So thanks gerry for the big push. last night I had a girlfriend ring up and ask me to go again today and I thought omg no way! That was the old me, I said yes! So off I am going this morning for another crack maybe try and better my time just a little lol! Then tonite we are off to the Peninsula Hot Springs by then I think my body will be screaming for lol! Oh well off I go. Wish me luck! Love my new found energy! x

No comments: