I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Friday, July 13, 2012
Wednesday Weigh in Week 6
This weeks loss reflects on my behaviour from the weekend I think!0.4kg is still a loss so I will take it lol but I dont think I deserve it! However since monday my nutrition has been spot on which is great as I have a knee injury that I am nursing at the moment so have had to hold all my favourite classes off and going to do swimming instead. I think I tend to forget that my body is 115kg and even though my mind is confident doing all this exercise my body is obviously saying otherwise! So swimming it is for this week and will re-assess next week how my knee is and whether to start back doing other things. Cause it sux not being able to do combat :( Anyway I hope everyone is fighting fit and getting out there! JFDI! Sam xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment