Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday! Week 3!

Yep that time of the week again where you see if your hard work has paid off lol! This weeks loss is 1.6kg taking my grand total lost to 28.1kg! I have had such a big week exercise wise with the super sunday session charity fundraiser and a SSS on saturday also along with my regular boxing and combat classes, so extremely happy with the result! Would dearly love to make it to the 30kg club next week but regardless of that as long as I have worked hard and given 100% I'll takewhatever happens! Next week sees us going into week 4 and the fitness tests come around again and all measurements redone so it will definitely be exciting on how much has changed in 4 weeks!Friday night some of our crew are joining me at The Peninsula Hotsprings down in Rye, such a beautiful place to relax and unwind and soothe away all those exercise pains and injuries in the thermal pools. Will be nice to have a girls night out and not just a get together for training lol, might even sneak in a late night skinny hot chockie at local cafe or bistro nearby on the way home lol! Take Care everyone! x

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! You are doing so well. I'm amazed...and inspired. I think I'd better go and do some exercise after seeing your blog. :)

samantha said...

Thanks Heather! I am loving this new found focus and the crew I work out with are a huge support! Highly recommend finding a group to do exercise with that you enjoy as it makes it so much more fun x