I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
12 Things to do in 12 Weeks Bucket List!
Well as you can see to the left of my post I have put up my list of things to try in the 12 weeks of this round! I have crossed off four already and hopefully weather permitting this friday will cross off the 1000 steps! On the 12wbt forums I posted my list and hopefully inspired a few more to take that challengeand step outside their comfort zone and come up with their own list to try. There are so amazing lists with such things on them as Pole Dancing, Bikram Yoga,Tour de France spin challenge,entering an athletics clun running event, brazilian jiu jitsu and Tough Mudder! So I am relly looking forward to watching people achieve heir goals and how they felt doing them! Yesterday I had decided such a beautiful day so I would walk to school and pick my daughter up only a 4km walk but a couple of good hills in it. As I set off about a third of the way I went to cross the road and rolloed my ankle in a hidden grass pothole! It hurt but still continued on even did a combat class on it later that night! But this morning after icing it several times last nite it is quite painful so looks like its going to be a weights session for me todayand mostly upper body. The old me would have gone TOO Hard basket just lay in bed lol. Not the new me! I am loving this new love for life attitude and so are my family although I think hubby is a little bored on weekends when I do my SSS and crew training on the sundays lol! But I know he is very proud of me nonetheless! I hope you are all well out there in bloggerland Take Care Sam xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment