Sunday, June 17, 2012

Round Two week 2!

Wow I feel like I have been so busy in my life of late so much to fill you in on! Between the two rounds I decided as I had gone hard at it in the first round that I would see if I could maintain between R1 and R2, I managed to keep a tight rein on most weeks and headed into round 2 with a 400g gain, so whilst happy with that I still have a long way to go. This round I started with my weight at 123.8kg and as of last wednesdays weigh in I was at 119.7kg so extremely happy with the way I have started this round!Earlier on in the year I had joined the Ride to conquer Cancer which is a 200km bike ride from Melbourne to the Yarra Valley and back over two days in late October this year. So I have set myself a goal weight to ride at of 90-95kg ambitious? Perhaps. Doable? Very! Today we had a fundraiser for the RTCC hwere we had some local Step into Life Personal Trainers come train the crew in a 90 minute super session in which we raised $434 towards our total fundraising.I am so proud of our crew as the weather went from perfect sunshine to pouring rain and NO EXCUSES were made whatsoever 100% was given by every person who trained with us today!

No comments: