I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
End of Round 1 12wbt!
Wow that 12 weeks seemed to fly by! I have now finished round one of the 12wbt and feeling so in control of my life. I lost 22.8kg in total which included one week of pre season so 13 weeks in total. We now start the next round of 12wbt in June so I have to stay focused on the job at hand and not sink back into old habits. i have unfortunately also been limited to walking at the moment as I had a fall two weeks ago whilst running! Yep I have started running lol and I was on my way to a PT session so thought I would jog there which is approx 4kms and about 500m from getting there it had been raining earlier in the day and I hit a mossy part of the footpath and went flat on my behind so have been for 4 visits to the chiropractor so far and just starting to feel like I can get back into full on exercise again within the next week or so. At the moment we are 2 weeks out from the end of the season and I have managed to lose another 2.3kg taking my total loss to 25.1kg, my nutrition has been spot on and the one thing Michelle Bridges drums into you is nutrition is 80% and exercise 20% so it is proving to be a great formula! Speaking of Michelle we are having our Round 1 finale to celebrate and we get to meet the gorgeous Michelle on Saturday night. Also Saturday morning is the 12wbt group workout at Catani gardens in St Kilda where we also get to do a workout with Michell, and Margie, michelle and Alex from the Biggest loser so very exciting weekend ahead! Will post some photo's up soon. So heres to round 2 I set myself a goal of 5kg between seasons and am already half way there so now to finish that off with a bang before round 2 starts!. Take Care Sam x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey luvee - you looked absolutely gorjus last night at the Finale Party. Well done on your achievements... I am proud of you.
MWAH Jo xxxx
Post a Comment