I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
20kgs gone!
Wow this week has been a great week for me, I had a 2.5kg loss and have now lost 20.9kg in total! This week has seen me reset and add some new goals to my year, its been a very exciting year so far and will only get better! Last night I signed up for my biggest challenge yet! The Ride to Conquer Cancer! Its a two day 200km bike ride from Melbourne to the Yarra Valley, but it is in 6 months time so I have set myself an achievable goal of losing another 25kg to be under the 100kg mark and train like a demon to be fit enough to complete it. In the orientation Matt explained you didnt have to be an elite athlete or a professional cyclist just to challenge yourself like a cancer patient would their treatments. So keep watching this page I will achieve this goal, I will not give up!Go hard or go home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow you are on Fire!! Congratulations on the huge loss so far. Good luck with training for the race, how inspiring!!
Post a Comment