I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Monday, April 16, 2012
Week 10
Wow can't believe we are into week 10 already! Only another 30 days till our finale night at the Grand Plaza Ballroom in Melbourne! I still havent bought a dress as yet I am going to leave it till the last minute I guess no point in spending good money on a dress if it doesnt fit right. I have the friday off before the finale night so will probably spend the whole day shopping lol! This week so far has been a good one for me so hopefully the scales will agree if not well I know I have done my best for the week anyway. I have learnt so much about myself the last 10 weeks and that I am also very proud of what I have achieved thus far. Anyway have to get ready for work then off to water aerobics tonite. Hope everyone is well x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment