Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 8 coming to an end!

I am a naughty non blogger lol! I dont know why I just am being really slack at updating my blog of late lol! We are now at weeks end of week 8 and still thoroughly loving the program I am now down 16.6 Kilos in total with my one week of pre season. I am having so much fun with our peninsula crew and they make it fun to exercise which is usually a not so fun thing for me to do lol! The support from the group has definitely been a major factor in my success so far and also my gorgeous pt Lisa Farmer who herself is a 12wbt devotee who has also lost a massive 60+ kilos so knows what its like to be overweight and has been super supportive in sessions and also through our facebook page that our crew has. Its also nearly our 12wbt finale evening which I am so excited to get dressed up for, I have been checking out dresses and have found a few I like but am going to wait till the week before finale to buy it because for the last 5 weeks my goal is to lose another 5 kilos! Then its pretty much into round 2 of the 12wbt ooh and another party to look forward to at the end of that!LOL! I have my 8 week fitness test tomorrow morning so it will be interesting to see how far my fitness has come. All my measurements are up to date and 57cm from around my body is now gone!Anyway I hope you are all still going well life is to short to pass you by get out there and enjoy life x

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Well done on the losses - Good luck with your journey