Saturday, March 17, 2012

Heading into week 6 of the 12WBT!

Wow I just realised that I hadnt posted for a week and a half, I have been super busy with work and the 12wbt program today is the first chance I have had to sit down and blog lol! This week on Monday see's us heading into the 6th week of 12wbt which means the halfway point. I started the program doing one week of pre season then straight into it which has now seen me lose over 12kgs so far! I am loving this program and it has definitely been because of the support of The Peninsula Crew which are a bunch of ladies from our area that have a facebook page for support and also regular exercise outings that we can all join in and participate no matter what levels of fitness you are at. This week I also did my first combat class which was fast and furious with a little pocket rocket for a teacher lol! Thoroughly enjoyed it so going to this mornings class for another go!So better get my butt of this chair and go and get ready! I hope you are all doing well on your journeys! Get out there and enjoy your life! Sam xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow 12kg's!! That is amazing, well done!! I bet you feel fantastic!! Keep up the good work Bec (previously bexsadventure)