I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Pretty busy week!
This weeks weigh in saw a loss of 1.0kg so very happy with the consistency so far that I am achieving. Last night I joined the Fenix fitness club as they have some great Les Mills classes, one in particular I did last night I absolutely loved! I went with another two 12wbt'ers from our Peninsula crew so it made it even more fun lol! The instructor Olivia was fabulous and the class was great, so definitely one I will go to regularly. Sunday sees us doing a crew challenge at Birdrock Beach or Hell Hill as they call it locally lol!Which sounds kinda daunting but as always willing to give anything a go. I am loving my new found exercise regime to bits! Anyways have to get off and get ready for work so hope you are all fighting fit! Take Care xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment