I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Friday, February 24, 2012
Haven't had the time to blog LOL!!
Wow where foes time get to?? I just realised I have been so busy doing my 12wbt, housework and work and family that I realised I have a blog to write lol! Anyway things are going really well on the 12wbt program, loving the nutrition plans, and have found a great bunch of girls to group personal train with. Add to that my boxing session once a week and a one on one pt I am now down 6.1kg in 3 weeks since we started the 12wbt. I am right where I want to be at right now mentally so thats a good thing! Every week i wait with anticipation for Michelles mind set videos and she makes some very valid points in them that apply to how I have been on my weight loss journey. So I am learning and losing at the same time lol!! I hope you are all doing well and your journeys are going in the directions you want them too. I will try to get in once a week with an update. Take Care everyone xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment