I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Pre Season Task 3: Goal Setting
Its funny how when I receive Michelles email for each task I sit here contently eyes glued to the video hanging on her every word!LOL! I feel like every excuse she mentions is the same coming out of my mouth! So this weeks task was goal setting so I have printed off my sheets and sat down and started to seriously plan my goals for this round of my 12WBT. My weekly goals are done, where I have committed myself to dragging my butt out of bed every morning for 6 mornings a week and going for a walk for 45 mins minimum, and I have committed to two classes of aqua per week also. I can only do gentle exercise till I visit my doctor again next week for a check on my blood pressure. but I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. I must admit though I still struggle to manage my weekends as there is no routine so that is also going to be one of my goals to organise myself better for weekends. Anyway girls I hope you are all well and fighting fit. Take Care Sam xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey beautiful,
I just realised you are blogging again.
Well done on recommitting to this never ending journey. You had the same loss as me this week so very well done. I hope your blood pressure comes down. Get yourself fit and healthy and the I'm sure your results will improve.
Love ya xxx
Post a Comment