I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Ist Week in Pre Season!
This week after enjoying a PT with Lisa on the friday had still been feeling quite ill so tok myself off to the Drs. he did a full blood test and I got the results back yesterday. My sugar levels are high and there is some abnormality in my liver readings. He also took my blood pressure which was 180 over 110! So after it not coming down from the month before he has started me on tablets which I was trying to avoid. He also advised me to take up a less strenuous form of exercise till my blood pressure drops, so I am holding off on my PT until it drops and just walking and swimming hoping that helps. This weeks weigh in saw a loss of 1.4kg so happy to see the scales moving downwards. I am going to try concentrate on eating healthy foods for the time being and gentle exercise hoping that will be enough to get me through! Take Care. Sam x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment