I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Friday, January 13, 2012
1st PT over and done with!
Today was my first training session with the lovely Lisa farmer! So now I have finally got that out of the way look out 12WBT as I am raring to go!!LOL! Pre Season starts on Monday I believe that goes for 4 weeks then the official 12WBT program begins. I am excited and nervous at the same time! I have the recipe books out for planning for the week and also have the exercise planned out for the week too. I hope you are all going well on your journeys, not even sure if anyone in blogland still reads my postings but I am doing this for my accountability mainly ad to keep seeing how you are all going on your journeys. Take Care. Sam x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't seem to leave a comment....don't know what's going on
Got it sorted now.
Hey Sam I love reading about your journey so I am always checking your blog. Well done on the PT challenge. Wishing you all the best in the 12WBT. Can't wait to read how you go.
Kellie
Post a Comment