I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Pre Season starts Jan 16th! Woohoo!
Well it is now only one week till Pre-Season starts for the 12WBT and I am getting so excited. Have met some lovely local girls on line already and even met a personal trainer on there Lisa who has been where I am at now and has herself lost over 80kgs!I have my first intro session with her on Thursday to discuss goals and a program she has also done 3 rounds of the 12WBT so knows what to expect and guide me in the direction the program takes. Now hurry up Monday and get here!LOL!! Sam xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment