Monday, January 2, 2012

The clean up begins!

Today I have cleaned out the pantry cupboards and refrigerator in readiness to start my new journey in 2012.All the junk food is gone and can I say my god my pantry was full of crap!!LOL! I went and did the shopping and filled it all back up with good clean healtyh foods!. it helps this week that I can focus on myself as my nine year old daughter is oof at nannies for the week visiting! So no excuses, plans for tomorrow include getting up early and taking the dog for a walk down the beach and there is also a set of stairs down there that most of the local gyms use in there programs that I would love to start tackling with the aim of eventually bettering my time as my journey moves along. So also tomorrow i am going to take measurements and photo's of the reminder as to why I am on this journey, its not going to be pretty I can tell you that but this is what I am working towards this year a happier healthier new me! Stay tuned for the big start tomorrow! Sam x

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Good luck with your journey and 2012