I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Friday, December 30, 2011
A Toast to new beginnings!
Wow 2011 is almost at a close and am so looking forward to 2012! On Wednesday I signed up for the Michelle Bridges 12WBT Round 1. I can say I am truly excited after reading the pages and forums associated with this program to get started. pre season starts on the 16th January with a 2nd february start on the 12WBT. I am off to clean out my fridge tonite and my cupboards so that there is no junk food in there. I will also be making more of an effort to stay away from processed foods and eating clean foods. So on the 1st January I will ashamedly write my start weight and measurements down and never look back! I hope you are doing well on your journeys and please feel free to share on my blog so we can all inspire each other in 2012. Take Care Sam xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck!! I am so looking forward to 2012 with a new start, all the best Bec.
Post a Comment