Saturday, June 23, 2012

SSS (Super Saturday Session) Week 3

What a day another SSS down love the way it makes me feel after it!! This morning did a Body Combat Class then went straight to an Ausbox crew training class total of 1087 Calories burnt! Think I have earned my treat meal today lol!!!I look back to where I was at the beginning of the year and realise how far I have come. From sitting around the house, such a big couch potato lol to doing a double class on Saturdays and crew challenges usually on a sunday with crew pt training in the arvo's on Sundays. Definitely an improvement lol! In two weeks time I am doing the Stand your Ground 1 seminar with Emazon in Melbourne with a few crew members, so I am really looking forward to it. It has been highly recommended by crew members who have already done it and it helps not only with the physical side of it but dealing with your mindset during your weightloss journey,so definitely one I am looking forward to going to! Anyway hope everyone is getting up and at it. Take Care xx

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good job on the exercise! So inspiring Samantha!