I decided to set up a blog to help me along on my journey. I figured if I had written everything down it had to make me accountable for all the decisions I make along this journey. Its been a long time since I've done something for myself, so this is my time to shine and welcome the new me!!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Tired!
My body is tired! My mind is tired! I cant find that passion to keep going at the moment!Everything seems to hard, having an injury is getting me down and need to find a way to get back my mojo! On the bright side though I did do my first training ride with the girls for The Ride to Conquer Cancer. We rode 23.4kms on the road which frightened the living bejoisus outta me lol! I must have ridden the ass out of my pants because when we got back I had ripped the crutch out of my leggings lol. So I bought a pair of padded bum pants which I will try out tomorrow night as I have another training ride with Gerry. I really need to get my head sortedout though and get back in the game!JFDI! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you find your mojo soon. It's so much a head game isn't it? Great that you have ridden so hard that you made holes in your pants hehe!
Post a Comment